IndustryCentral - The Motion Picture and Televsion Industry Professionals First Stop!
IndustryCentral Advertising Program
Crew-List Member's Forum
November 12, 2019, 09:28:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Crew-List Member's Forum is open to all "Registered" Motion Picture & Television Industry Professionals.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Username and password not recognized  (Read 11179 times)
Admin
Administrator

TIS ARAP !!!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 07, 2007, 12:00:14 PM »

I applied for a user name and password, but when I try to login, I get a message "Wrong Password".

What am I doing wrong?
Admin
Administrator

TIS ARAP !!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 12:04:16 PM »

First make sure that you are inputting your Username and Password correctly. Remember that BOTH are case sensitive.

Second, it may be that when you first joined, you did not fill in the Required fields, and click on the Modify button at the bottom of the page.

When we monitor the system, if we see a database record with no information, we assume that it was made by someone who registered a Username and Password, but changed their mind about continuing with their profile for one reason or another.

We then remove the record which also renders the Username and Password as "used", so that there will be no further abuse.

If this has happened to you, please re-join. If your Login is not allowed, try a different Username.

Remember -- One word, no spaces but ( - ) and ( _ ) are allowed. So if you want two words in your Username use the underscore or dash character in between.

IE: Joe_Smith or Joe-Smith are acceptable!

I hope this solves your problem.
Admin
Administrator

TIS ARAP !!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »

Please be aware that the above conversations were in reference to the Original Crew-List system.

The new system has an entirely different protocol for login.

If you are having problems, in most cases this is caused by one of two situations.

1) You do not have cookies enabled in your browser, or
2) You applied for membership recently, and your Profile and Credits have not yet been approved by the Administrator.

Any other problems should be reported in this forum or by contacting The Administrator
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 12:07:40 PM by Admin » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: